Subject: Intellectual Property Rights (IP) Project/Idea Fest - Registration Open
The Intellectual Property Rights (IP) Cell at TKM College of Engineering is hosting an IP
Project/Idea Fest on the last week of November. This event presents a unique opportunity for
all of you to showcase your innovative projects/ ideas and potentially secure financial support
from the institution for IP Filing.
- Financial Support: The institution will provide financial support for patenting to
potential projects/ Idea selected from the competition.
- Recognition: Get recognition for your creative ideas and innovative projects.
- Learn from Experts: Interact with experts in the field of Intellectual Property and
gain valuable insights.
How to Participate:
- All students of B.Tech/B.Arch/M.Tech/M.Plan/MCA/Ph.D. with innovative projects/
ideas are encouraged to participate for the event.
- Principal/Co- Investigator could submit their projects/ideas by sending the project
proposal/idea of the student members undersigned by the Faculty Mentor (Principal
Investigator) from their respective department and HOD, to the official IPR Cell
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 th November 2023.
- Application for Submission is available at:
- Guidelines for the Submitting Project Ideas:
Don't miss this opportunity to bring your innovative projects to the forefront and contribute to
our institution's intellectual property initiatives.
For any inquiries or further information, please feel free to contact the IPR Cell. (Mob:
9447244119, 8056768676, 9809979057)
Application Form - Pdf
Application Form - Word
Let's make this IP Project Fest a grand success!
Note: The Details will be available in the College Website Also.